Essex, United Kingdom - craftwithsarah@gmail.com - 07545879858

Monday 17 April 2017

Sneek Peek at upcoming catalogue items!


Good morning!

Hope you are all well! It has been awhile since I posted on here but there have been some new and exciting things happening here, such as ONSTAGE LIVE in Amsterdam and NEW 2017-18 ANNUAL CATALOGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So let me tell you Onstage Live was brilliant but the catalogue is even better and you won't be disappointed!

The catalogue does not go live until 1st June 2017 but if you would like one I can send you one as soon as they become available, just contact me via EMAIL

Since I went to Onstage I was allowed to do a pre pre demo order for some products, I will do a youtube video of my goodies I purchased so stay tuned, but in the meantime I am just starting to do videos so check them out HERE!


So one of the items I purchased was the Birthday Memories Suite, which included a photopolymer stamp set, along with goegeous coordinating 12"x12"  Designer Series Paper and dies that cut the stamped images and some of the images on the papers! How cool is that! No more fussy cutting.

So these are the cards I have created with the set:





I coloured in these images with the watercolour pencils and blender pen, which I find produces a gorgeous subtle coloured image.











 


As you may have noticed there is a Happy Birthday sentiment and yes this is a die!!!!!!!!!! New for the new catalogue, woop woop!

I love this little girl and I masked the image of her over the present to make it seem she is hiding a present behind her back. 

As with the above and below card images these all use the new DSP, they are beautiful and can be used as a framed image just as themselves, especially one of the papers that is not shown here.

Look at this chef, love how you can make it look like he has just iced the sentiment. 

I loved making these cards, especially colouring in the images, I hope you will love this set once it is available. If you have any questions about this set, then please contact me and I will endeavour to answer your query no matter how complicated or simple it may seem!

I am looking at doing these three cards as a card kit in the post for June, which as a basic kit will include the stamp set, measured and cut cardstock, DSP, embellishments and instructions on how to create them. 

If you would like to purchase the dies and/or watercolour pencils as well as part of the kit then that will be an option too, but you do not need the dies to make these as they can be fussy cut with scissors. You will need to have your own inks and adhesives.

If you are interested in the card kit then please register your interest with me so that I can get them prepared and provide you with payment details, for an idea the basic card kit will cost roughly £30 including postage.

Thank you so much for reading! If you would like to leave a comment then please do as I like reading through them.

Thanks

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Limited edition Paper Pumpkin kit

My Pinterest

Follow