Essex, United Kingdom - craftwithsarah@gmail.com - 07545879858

Monday 2 January 2017

A New Year, A New Occasions Catalogue & SALE A BRATION!


Hello everyone!

Well it has been a busy month for me with Christmas stalls (making cards, bags, pictures and notepads), making personalised calendars and cards, buying christmas presents (and wrapping them as that takes a lot of time too!), working (as I still have a full time job) and of course last but definately not least spending time with my family.

It was a brilliant month and a wonderful year, I joined Stampin' Up! earlier in the year which I am happy I made that decision, I then returned to work in October from maternity leave (which was not the best but had to be done), my little Jack started walking at 11 months in September, heard some wonderful news from two of my good friends! and had a lovely time at Stampin' Up! Onstage Local in Telford in November (my first ever one) and that was just some of the things to name a few!  Oh and how could I forget but for my christmas present my hubby paid for a ticket for me to fly to Amsterdam and stay over for a few nights so that I can attend the Stampin' Up! Onstage Live in Amsterdam in April (where the new annual catty will be released), how brilliant is that?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is the best husband ever! 😊

But before I get ahead of myself we have only just celebrated Christmas and brought in the New Year. Has anyone got any new year resolutions they have made? My resolution is to try and achieve enough flexi points so that I can attend the SU incentive trip, I would love to be able to achieve that, it may seem out of my reach but it doesn't hurt to try!

NEW SPRING/SUMMER 2017 CATALOGUE

So the reason I am writing this post is to wish you all a Happy New Year and top bring you information about the New Occasions Catalogue that is coming to you on the 4th January 2017!

I have already shared with you the displays I made with the new products from the catty and soon you will be able to get your hands on them too.

Also along with the new catalogue is SALE-A-BRATION (SAB) this is where if you spend £45 on products anywhere from the new catalogue or in the annual catalogue (online or through me) then you can choose a free gift.
There are approximately 13 items to choose from in the SAB brochure and they can be accumulated too, so for example you spend £90 then you can get 2 free products out of this brochure, and they can either be the same or different, your choice.

CLASSES USING THE NEW PRODUCTS  

If you would like a catalogue then just contact me I would be happy to send you one and any additional information you would like! Also my Project of Three classes will involve using the new catalogue products so if you would like to have a play with these and see what you can make then please come along to a class, there will be one on Tuesday 10th January and one on Saturday 28th January, both classes held from 10am to 1pm in Kent, UK.

EVEN MORE REASONS TO ENJOY SALE-A-BRATION!

 

HOST

Also did you know that during Sale-A-Bration if you host a qualifying party with at least 275 €/£200 in sales you’ll earn 27 €/£20 more in Stampin’ Rewards! You can even apply your Stampin’ Rewards towards a Starter Kit and become a demonstrator yourself!


host_demo_Dec0116_US


 BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR 

It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just 129 €/£99 and choose TWO additional stamp sets for your Starter Kit—any stamp set, any price! (Excludes Sale-A-Bration sets and bundles.) Plus, the kit ships for free!

join_demo_Dec0116_US

Just click on the Join link at the top of my page but to qualify for Sale A Bration then please wait until the 4th January 2017.

I will have all the new cataligue PDF's available on my blog once we are allowed to post them so please be patient with me until the 4th Jan.

Anyways that is it from me for now but if you would like to see some sneak peaks of what is in the new catalogue and the SAB brochure then just watch the following videos, they are sure to get your juices flowing, until the 4th!


SPRING/SUMMER 2017 CATALOGUE:


SALE A BRATION CATALOGUE:



Thank you for reading and Please come back soon!

Sarah xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Limited edition Paper Pumpkin kit

My Pinterest

Follow