Essex, United Kingdom - craftwithsarah@gmail.com - 07545879858

Saturday 22 October 2016

Sorry again!


I know I said that I will be more up to date with my blogs from now on but I have already failed on that :-(

I have been super busy going back to work full time and also getting things ready for my craft stall next weekend as sometimes I am too tired after work to do any crafting. I know its no excuse but getting up at 04.30am I find exhausting and then picking up Jack (who is good as gold) after work from nursery and keeping him entertained until bedtime is very tiring and I just cannot keep my eyeballs open!

But don't worry once I get used to it then I will be back in full swing! Another thing that has stopped me from updating my blog is that I am busy getting samples ready for the Stampin Up convention in Telford on the 5th November!
I am super excited but also nervous as this is my first one so have no idea what to expect, and also meeting lots of new people is very scary for me, eeeekk!

So I have been making samples and I hope they will be ok for the show, but I cannot wait to see what other people have come up with and cannot wait to see what else will be in the Spring/Summer catalogue, bring on November!!!!

Once we can share stuff from Telford I will post pictures of my samples that I made so that you can see what goodies I had to work with :-D 

 Anyways that is me for now, sorry no pictures but I have had no space on my phone recently because of all the pics I have taken of Jack's 1st birthday lol.

Please leave me a comment, I always read them 

Take care

Sarah xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Limited edition Paper Pumpkin kit

My Pinterest

Follow