Essex, United Kingdom - craftwithsarah@gmail.com - 07545879858

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator FAQ's


Q. What is the quarterly minimum and when are the quarters?
It is £270 catalogue price which is £225 net. The quarters are Jan-March, April-June, July-September, Oct-December.
When you join SU, you are already within a calendar quarter, so Stampin’ Up! allows you that first part quarter as a ‘grace’ period. A sort of settling in period for you to find your feet. 

Q. What happens if I don’t meet my minimums?
You will be given an extra month to try and achieve them, but if you don’t, you are not required to return anything to SU, you aren’t obliged to do anything more, and aren’t tied in to anything. You will simply go into an ‘inactive’ state, and no longer be able to sell or buy at the 20% discount. However, should you want to rejoin, you can join the same upline immediately by buying a fresh starter kit. But should you wish to go to another upline, you must wait 90 days.

Q. Do my personal purchases count towards the quarterly minimums?
Yes! SU doesn’t mind who does the buying, whether it’s you, your neighbour, or someone else. They will just look at your total figures.

Q. How do I get the discount, and how do I earn commission?
As a demonstrator, you get the immediate 20% discount off the net price at the point you make your purchase through the dedicated demonstrator website. SU does all the calculations for you!  If you are selling to someone you receive the same 20% but as a commission rather than a discount.

Q. I only want to buy products for myself. Is that okay?
Of course! I welcome all people to my team, whether they want to make a business, or get a discount for their own hobby, or anything in between. I appreciate all my team equally, and give as much support as I’m asked for, and as much guidance as needed.

Q. I think I might want to make this a business in the future, but at this stage, I just want to buy a few things for me, is it okay to change my mind as to what demo I want to be at a later date?
Yes! Every person who signs with SU and with my team joins up equally. We are all called demonstrators, even those who don’t actively demonstrate. However you choose to enjoy your SU benefits is up to you, and should you head down one ‘path’ and want to move in another direction, then I will fully support you along the way.

Q. Do I need a blog?
No! Having a blog is beneficial, but not essential. You can have a successful business without any online interaction whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Limited edition Paper Pumpkin kit

My Pinterest

Follow