Essex, United Kingdom - craftwithsarah@gmail.com - 07545879858

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Made my first Shadow Box & Earn Extra Stampin' Rewards!!!



Good morning all!

Sorry there has not been a post this week but I have been away on holiday with my family. It was our very first holiday together, and we went to Centre Parcs which was very nice, the weather held out for us and we had a good time cycling, going for walks, eating lots of food, playing crazy golf (in which I won!), and we also went swimming. Jack, our 7 month son did not like swimming first of all but then we found a lagoon pool that was very warm and he loved that!

Anyways back to crafting I have just joined this facebook group just for SU demonstrators and I have learnt so much! I am quite new to demonstrating so am still trying to find my way but I am loving it at the moment, and wait until you see the new catalogue out on the 1st June, then you will love it even more!!!!

Ok so back to the point, from this facebook group I have just learnt how to make a shadow box! I will try and find the video so that I can credit the person. So I have the base now of the shadow box but it is bare at the moment as I need to decorate it, which I will do once I have the time. So here is my bare basic shadow box, which can be improved but I am quite proud of it as it was my first attempt.


I have used the Bermuda Bay Designer Series Paper to make this card and some whisper white cardstock to go in the middle.




So moving onto a slightly different subject but Stampin' Up! have announced that in the month of June those that host a Stampin' Up! party and spend over £250 will receive extra Stampin' rewards of £25, this means that you get more products for your money!! Woop! Woop!
So if you want to get your hands on this great deal then just contact me now and I will be happy to help you host your Stampin' Up! party. You don't need much, just a table and some chairs, tea/wine and some cake and biccies! And I will bring the rest.

Contact me now on the above CONTACT ME tab to have a chat about it.

Thanks for reading!

Sarah L



No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Limited edition Paper Pumpkin kit

My Pinterest

Follow