Essex, United Kingdom - craftwithsarah@gmail.com - 07545879858

Friday 3 June 2016

November OnStage Display Board Stampers needed


Good morning All!

I have been up very late finishing my creations for the entry for the November OnStage Display Board Stampers. So I am sorry if this post may have a few spelling mistakes as I am very tired!

We had to do two 3D items, three cards, and one scrapbook page so here is what I have done. For my 3D items they are:

A box I have made out of Soft Suede card which I then decorated with Botanical Blooms dies and the sides of the lid of the box is embellished with Affectionately Yours washi tape. The flowers were made with Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Cherry Cobbler, Watermelon Wonder and Daffodil Delight cardstock and the leaves were made with Old Olive, Emerald Envy, Garden Green and Always Artichoke cardstock.





My second 3D item is a shadow box/ picture frame and decorated it with the balloon punch, Window Sheet and Birthday Boutique DSP. I also embellished it with some enamel dots and rhinestones. The sentiment is using the Thoughtful Banners stamp set and Banners punch. I used Mint Macaron and Blushing Bride Cardstock.




Below is my scrapbook page which I made using the Marina Mist from the subtles background DSP:



And here are my three cards:

The top one is a gatefold card using the Hexagon punch, Six Sided Sampler stamp set and  Garden in Bloom stamp set. The second card uses the Hardwood stamp and the Flower Shop stamps. The third and final card uses the Wetlands stamp set which has been coloured using the SU inks and the Aqua Painters. The sentiment is from a hostess stamp set.




Well that is it! I hope you like my creations and fingers crossed SU! like my entry, but it does not matter as I enjoyed making these :-)

Thanks for reading

Sarah x



2 comments:

Facebook

Limited edition Paper Pumpkin kit

My Pinterest

Follow