Essex, United Kingdom - craftwithsarah@gmail.com - 07545879858

Monday 21 March 2016

Boys Will Be Boys


Good morning all!

With my latest card I thought I could use my brick and men embellishments I mentioned in my earlier post to go on it, have not done so yet as I only just thought about it, but will do! Also this is the first card that I have made that is solely for kids, or for big kids :-)  I do not seem to have many stamps that are for children and am hoping Stampin' Up! will produce some more, there is a new catalogue coming out in June so cannot wait to see what is in it.


I was looking at Pinterest, again, and got some ideas regarding the use of opaque embossing powders on black card. I had never really thought you could get colours that are opaque as all of my embossing powders were translucent on coloured card and very pale. However, I saw this and thought I must go online and see, and there you have it brightly coloured powders in green, yellow, glow in the dark, blue, etc all in opaque colours I was in heaven! So I purchased a few and as you see above there is one of my creations, I have no doubt though you will see more from these embossing powders he he cannot wait and watch this space...

So all the stamps I used (Robot, Bricks and Sentiment) were all from the Boys Will Be Boys Wood Mount Stamp Set and can be purchased on the below link:

Boys Will Be Boys Wood Mount Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Limited edition Paper Pumpkin kit

My Pinterest

Follow