Essex, United Kingdom - craftwithsarah@gmail.com - 07545879858

Monday 21 March 2016

Balloon Celebration & Balloon Punch Bundle





Hello again!

Sorry it has been overdue for a post but I have been busy getting creative so that I could have something to post :-)






I got the Balloon Celebration & Balloon Punch Bundle the other day, well I got the stamps a week or so ago but had to wait for the punch as it was on back order but I finally received it!

So when I was looking at this stamp set I was thinking I wanted something that could be given to kids as well as adults, so I thought I would use the Brushstrokes background stamp as I thought it looked a bit like a fairground, maybe I had that idea from the latest episode of Extant I was watching at the time anyways, I used sponge daubers to get the two different colours on the same stamp.

I am still stuck with using the inks from the Subtles set as they are still my fave at the moment so used these on my cards. The balloons were punched from the coordinating colour cardstock and stamped with the dotty image from the Balloon Celebration stamp set. I used dimensionals to get the height on some of the balloons and the sentiments are also from the set apart from the Happy Birthday that comes from Boys Will Be Boys stamp set. Then I just added a few embellishments here and there, I love my rhinestones and candy dots so they always go on at least one card!

To order the stamps and inks click on the below or the Shop Online tab at the top of this page:
Balloon Celebration Photopolymer Stamp Set & Punch Bundle

Boys Will Be Boys Wood Mount Stamp Set

Brushstrokes Wood Mount Background Stamp

Subtles Ink Collection


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Limited edition Paper Pumpkin kit

My Pinterest

Follow