Essex, United Kingdom - craftwithsarah@gmail.com - 07545879858

Saturday 18 June 2016

A World of Thanks



Good morning!

So another day is here where I have managed to get another crafting session in :-D 

So this time I have used 'A World of Thanks' stamp. It is only one stamp but I like it as it's versatile, it acts as a background stamp but you can also use it by itself as the card image and you do not need anything else to go with it. 

As you can see from the image below that I have used two different colours of ink and some embellishment, such as ribbon or twine.


I have friends that I know in Spain and France so I have highlighted certain words in another ink colour to use for that specific language/country. As you can see you can use this stamp for many different countries.

So there you have it, that is my post for today but please come back again when I have my new post.

Thank you for reading


Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Limited edition Paper Pumpkin kit

My Pinterest

Follow