Essex, United Kingdom - craftwithsarah@gmail.com - 07545879858

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Something to say


Hellooo everybody!

How are you all? I have been busy putting away my craft stash/haul that I recently got so been more procrastinating about my items than rather making anything with them, but there is so much to do with them that I can not decide!

If you have not had a chance to look at the new catalogue then just click on the catalogue image on the side of my blog and it will take you to it.

 So until I decide what to do with my new goodies, here is something I have done with a retired stamp set, Something to Say.



I have used the small flower from the Something to Say stamp set and stamped it several times in Night of Navy ink on Night of Navy card, then Perfect Plum ink on Perfect Plum card and Elegant Eggplant ink on Elegant Eggplant card. All of the colours are from the Regals collection. I also stamped these ink colours onto plain whisper white cardstock. I then punched out the flowers with the coordinating flower punch from the Itty Bitty punch collection.

I stamped the sentiments, the Happy Birthday one is from a retired hostess stamp set and the Retirement stamp is from the Wild about Flowers photopolymer stamp set which is still available. Once these were stamped I then stuck the flowers all around the sentiments, randomly. And viola thats all I did. Of course though I embellished some of the flowers with a few rhinestones!

That is it from me for now, hope you liked my post. See you soon.

Thank you for reading.

Sarah


Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Limited edition Paper Pumpkin kit

My Pinterest

Follow